Sunday, June 16, 2013

1 week to get ready . . .


1 week to get ready


As I wrote before, I have been in USA, WV, Morgantown since 14jan 2013. And I had rating to be in a Blue B level at the IEP from the basement test at first. And I supposed to be in Gold A level in this semester, but I didn’t pass in the Blue B so I’m repeating it now. However here is the point, at the last semester I attempted to pass the IEP tofel exam and I didn’t successes. So since that moment I have been improving my skills in reading, listening and grammars either. And I didn’t sign up in the second IEP tofel exam by the way to continue improve my skills. But last Monday I signed in the tofel exam and I intend to attempt to pass it again. And I hope I’m going to succeed this time. And since this moment, I have just 1 week to be ready for it. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment