Sunday, June 9, 2013


Morgantown is a small quiet town. It has a good University in the East coast of America. The town is definitely suitable for a study and a student. It’s not a big city that you cut a long distance to reach what you want. And it provides all the study needed. Also it has some entertainment places but not too much. For me I didn’t choose the town when I was planning to study abroad but I think the person who chose it for me did the right thing to me. I was thinking last night if I was in a big and crowded city to study. With the shops, clubs, cars, parties, and money “what I would to do?”. Actually I will not study, I will not make my best, and I will not put effort in my study. But now and here in the place I want and live and love, I do my best in my study. And I never spent my worth time in nothing. In shorty, Morgantown is the best town for me to study. It’s small quiet town.

No comments:

Post a Comment