Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Summer in Morgantown

Because of my false in the last semester in learning English, and because of the total of my absences I had at the last semester too that made me didn't pass the blue b level. Also because I believe that my responsibility now correct my mistakes and try to get benefits in this semester, so I sit a plan. and I realized that I must pay more effort and shouldn't waist my time at nothing. For  that importance I get back to my wisdom, and my concentration to organize what problems and difficulties I have in the English?. And what plan I need to come over this difficulties. So I found that I don't have a great amount of vocabulary, and I realized that the vocabulary I have doesn't help me enough, either I have no American friends to practice what I have from words. So immediately, I arranged my problems as a schedule and I'm trying to work on them one by one. And the good thing that I already started learning a new vocabulary and to use them in a way to improve my vocabulary and my English to reach my point. actually, I spent a week on that plan. and obviously, I think that a helpful idea to me, because I don't ever want to be lazy and fill down up to 1 time. Also I don't feel learning English is as that difficult I imagined it before. So going to make an achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment