Thursday, June 20, 2013

Next month


Next month

The next month, I mean July it’s the month we are going to fast in all his days. We start from the sunrise until the sunset at every day. Thirty days fasting no drinks no foods for more than 15 hours in a day. That must be more faithful. also That thing can teach us how to be more patient and convinced. However, I don’t know where I’m going to fast this month, do I will spent this month fasting here in the united states, or I will return to fast in my home country? That question depends on tomorrow exam. If I passed it tomorrow then I probably going to fast in my home country like what I used to do, but if I didn’t pass the exam tomorrow I’m going to try fasting here in Morgantown and that going to be a new experience to me.  So Let me find the answer for my question tomorrow. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment