Monday, June 10, 2013

My summer


I’m not good with the weather forecast. So, I have problems the weather a lot. My summer in Morgantown is kind of weird. It’s weird with the weather. First in the morning, you probably find the weather little bit sunny or fine. But after a few hours, you will not believe what is happening. “It’s raining”. It’s raining cats and dogs. Actually, you will not use an umbrella because you find the weather in the morning fine. Now you’re in trouble. The rain will defeat you; he will wet your clothes. So that you have to check the weather forecast. In the fact, if checked the fact what the surprising things will happen? Obviously, if you have no umbrella you should buy it. And if you can’t afford it then nothing will be happen. You will just confused, what kind of clothes I should wear?. In shorty, all of these things together make me like Morgantown to much than I like before. I like changing weather especially if he changing to rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment